⚠️ Updated Schedule for Intakes
We will continue to take on admissions for both medication-assisted programs and offer methadone and suboxone (buprenorphine). We are operating and completing some of the intakes via telephone and those interested in coming into treatment will then meet with the medical department and doctor and be medicated the same day.
- There will only be 1 intake done per day on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays.
- Mondays and Fridays are the days of intake for the methadone program at North avenue.
- The MATI or Mobile Medication Unit (MMU), which offers the buprenorphine in addition to the methadone will schedule intakes on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Due to social distancing, all intakes must be prescreened and scheduled.
- Calls should be directed to either Jerome, Theresa, or Marsha.